There are TWO publication options for the 11th International DYMAT Conference:
- as Proceedings Publications in European Physical Journal – Web of Conference
- as Peer Reviewed Papers in an European Physical Journal – Special Topics issue
All submissions have to refer to one of the following topical areas:
- Experimental Techniques
- Microstructural Effects
- Modeling & Numerical Simulation
- Industrial Applications
Copyright Transfer Statement for EPJ-ST
License agreement for EPJ-WoC
- All deadlines and size regulations are strict limits. Late submissions and wrong formats cannot be considered for publication!
- Papers submitted to the “Peer Review” track are reviewed and ranked.
- Only the 35 best review papers will make it to the EPJ-ST issue.
- Rejected papers will not be published.
- Papers accepted by reviewers but not within the 35 best papers need to be transformed to a proceedings paper of maximum 6 pages by the author in order to be accepted for the proceedings book.
Information for Poster Authors
The size for posters is 90 x 130 cm (width x height).
The posters may be hung up on movable walls between 14:00 and 17:00 on Sunday, September 6, 2015, and must be taken down by 14:00 on Friday, September 11, 2015. Pins are available directly to the movable walls and at the registration counter.