International Conference on Well-being in Education Systems
Locarno, 20, 21 and 22 November 2017
The Department of Education and Learning of the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland invites researchers and professionals in the field of
positive psychology, well-being and education to submit proposals for an international
conference on well-being in education systems, organised by the Competence centre for Innovation and Research on Education Systems.
Proposals are welcome from all fields of research, especially education, positive
psychology and well-being on the following topics:
- Monitoring well-being in school communities;
- Prevention policies and activities;
- Methodological approaches and instruments for measuring well-being;
- The well-being of students, teachers and school personnel;
- School climate and well-being;
- Physical school environment and well-being;
- Well-being and transitions through education systems and beyond;
- Experiences and practices in promoting well-being at school.
Proposals may be submitted as poster, paper or symposium.
The official conference languages are English and Italian; simultaneous interpreting in both languages will be provided for plenary sessions.
Submission of contributions
All those wishing to send a contribution shall submit an extended abstract consisting of minimum 1500, maximum 2000 words, including references.
The extended abstracts can be in Italian or in English and will be peer reviewed.
The submission deadline is 31 May 2017 at 23:59
(Central European Time).
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JUNE, THE 11th 2017 AT 23:59, CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME.
The accepted extended abstracts will be published in a monograph by Hogrefe Editore, Florence.
Abstract submission: 1 March 2017 – 31 May 2017
Abstract review: 30 June 2017
Registration: 1 July 2017 – 1 September 2017
Conference: 20 November 2017 – 22 November 2017
Competence centre for Innovation and Research on Education Systems